Monday, October 11, 2010

Take me to Egypt...

I have to admit, I Love Me Some Egypt...let me rephrase that, I Love Me Lots of Egypt. I don't know if it's the history that fascinates me or the fact there is soooo much unexplained till this day about ancient Egypt, the architecture of the pyramids (supposedly built by aliens), or the secrets of the tombs, queens and kings alike, mummies, I can honestly go on forever =)

So I decided to dedicate this post to my love for "Egypt"

The reason why thought it might be an interesting topic is actually because I stumbled upon something that I thought I have lost forever. Mind you, I made this little guy when I was 16, back in high school, Oh so Long Ago...lol. Anywho I figured he was gone for god and I actually found him yesterday with his crown and beard broken. After a little glue and fixing I finally put him back together. I still can't believe I made this 10 years ago...I feel ancient..Get it..haha. nevermind, I'm a dork. Either way, here it is...




I will definitely return to this topic very soon so keep your eyes open. Until then I bid you Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment