Sunday, October 10, 2010

First Blog Entry Ever...Be Nice!

I have been attending college since i graduated high school. I am 26 now so you do the math. I am not embarrassed to admit that I haven't graduated with some sort of degree already, I am just going to say that that's what happens when you can't make up your mind about what you want to be when you graduate. I started as a Film student, changed my degree to Art halfway, and finally changed schools to find what I was looking for and the quality of education I needed to succeed in reaching my goals. So let's all keep our fingers crossed and wish Irena good luck! =)

I decided to start posting the works I do in school and in my own free time to see how my art progresses and hopefully gets better! Hope you all enjoy, whoever happens to stumble onto my blog. Feel free to ask any questions regarding art and other things.

Cheers.
Irena T.

No comments:

Post a Comment