Saturday, November 6, 2010

Digitial ART!

Lately I've been practicing drawing and painting using the computer and various software like Corel Painter and  Sketchbook Pro, but I've grown to love Photoshop quite a bit since I've started learning how to use it and I hope in a year or so I'll be a pro at it. For now I just enjoy working with it and discovering new tools every day! Those who have never worked with Photoshop may think that the software is only for fixing photos and putting animal heads on human bodies, that is definitely possible, but it's only a minuscule part of what Photoshop can do.
I'm including some examples of some design projects and paintings I did lately using Photoshop. The paintings are mostly drawn from other references, but the designs are all mine! Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment